Friday 30 September 2016

Man who defiled 8-year-old girl in Lagos says he was sex starved, drunk

drunk1

One Itorobong Iyang has confessed to defiling his neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in the Ajegunle area of Lagos State.
Iyang, 36, who claimed he had been separated from his wife for a while, said he was sex-starved and couldn’t hold back the urge.
The father of three confessed before newsmen on Thursday while being paraded at the state police headquarters.

According to him, he defiled his victim under the influence of alcohol.

“I had just taken ‘hot drink’ and was tipsy,” he said, noting that he decided to cook, when some of his neighbour’s children came over to his place to play.
“After they left, I went to sleep. While I was sleeping I heard the little girl’s voice calling me. So I woke and found my neighbour’s daughter in my room. I decided to play with her. While playing with her, I told her to pull off her pants and she did without hesitation. I also asked her to insert my penis into her private part; she did and started rubbing it.
“What surprised me the most was that she did not cry and did not say she was in pains.
“I was still in the act when the girl’s mother called out for her when she noticed that she was not outside with her playmates. When I heard the girl’s name, I pulled out and quickly dressed up and she left to answer her mother; but owing to her mother’s suspicion, she asked her daughter what she was doing in my house and the girl, out of sheer innocence, confessed to her mother what transpired.
“The mother then invited the police who arrested me,” the suspect narrated.
The Police spokesperson, Dolapo Badmus, who paraded the suspect, said he will be charged to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment