Tuesday 19 April 2016

Video: Donald Trump confuses '9/11' terrorist attacks, calls it '7/11'

U.S Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump confused the September 11 (9/11) terrorist attacks with 7/11. Trump was at an upstate rally in New York on Monday night and fumbled right away, calling the Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan a great coach “who won championships” in New York and confusing 9/11 with 7-Eleven.
"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart," Trump said at the outset of his remarks on Buffalo on Monday evening. "Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action." The businessman did not correct himself.
Watch the video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment